We are excited to be growing our team of amazing employees and experts in their field. Currently we are looking to add an Assistant Store Manager to our Lebanon, NH location. This is a great entry position into our industry and company. This person will not only work with an amazing group of employees, but also assist with all aspects of ensuring our current customers with hot tubs, pools, and saunas have an exceptional experience.
What you would do as an Assistant Store Manager:
· Welcome and assist any current customers, conducting transactions, doing water tests, providing them with product knowledge, and assisting them with their hot tub, pool, and sauna needs.
· Respond to incoming calls and emails from customers for water care questions, parts, or order changes to help build customer retention.
· Support the sales team with good communication, assisting with paperwork and systems tools as needed.
· Take ownership of showroom upkeep, stocking, loading, and unloading product. Maintaining store inventory and occasional errands.
· Follow-up with current customer’s inquiries to ensure they are having or had a positive experience with Allen Pools and Spas.
· Keep up with the industry’s latest trends and technology; share your knowledge of new products with our customers to create trade opportunities, and to resolve customer concerns.
What We are Looking For:
· Full-time; Saturdays and Sundays required
· Ability to attend virtual training and staff meetings.
· Resourcefulness and ability to work pro-actively
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Go-getter willing to bring new ideas to increase customer retention.
· Excellent computer and phone skills
· A solid team-player who helps our team achieve and maintain good customer support to exceed our business goals.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to take any task, define it, organize it, plan it, and implement it through to completion.
· Ability to work independently but knows when and how to get your manager involved and kept in the know.
· The knack to connect with current, past, and potential customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starting at $15 per hour plus retail commissions
We are excited to be growing our team and are currently looking to add a Retail Sales Associate to our Williston, VT location. This is a great entry position into our industry and company. This person will work directly with our Williston Store Manager and Sales Professionals to ensure our current customers and potential buyers have an exceptional experience.
We’re looking for someone who is career minded, looking to advance their customer service and sales skills. The ideal candidate would be highly organized, detail-oriented, a problem solver, and enthusiastic about the fun products we provide.
What you would do as a Retail Sales Associate:
· Welcome and assist current customers, conducting transactions, providing them with product knowledge and suggestions, conducting water tests, and assisting them with their hot tub, pool, and sauna needs.
· Assist the Store Manager with showroom upkeep, stocking, loading and unloading product.
· Respond to incoming calls and emails from customers for parts purchases, water care questions, or order changes.
· Support the sales team with good communication, assisting with paperwork and systems tools.
· Must be 18+
· Must be able to work weekends
· Motivated and enthusiastic team player
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs
· Organized & Detail oriented
· Customer Service oriented
· Valid Drivers License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12 per hour
Great opportunity for college students on break!
Join our fun, busy team for the spring and summer helping people with their pool and hot tub needs. Duties include register sales, water testing, stocking, cleaning, loading and unloading product.
Must be 18+
Must be able to work weekends
Motivated and enthusiastic team player
Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Customer Service oriented
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: Starting at $12 per hour plus retail commissions
What you do:
Sales Professionals are responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation to post sale follow-up and referral generation. Each representative strives to meet the business goal of expanding the customer base; supporting the existing customer base with excellent customer service skills; working to exceed customer expectations and spreading the wellness message.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Swiftly and effectively follow-up on all leads via phone, email, and text
· Assure that the consumer is in all databases affecting future follow-up
· Update notes on all contacts regularly for review and reference
· Contact leads a minimum of 8-12 times within the first 30 days of contact·
· Work in retail environment selling directly to the consumer and networking for leads
· Work with and build relationships with customers by presenting features and benefits of the products
· Staying up to date on health and wellness benefits of our products through training, personal use, and study
· Conduct follow up after the sale based on outlined protocol
· Answer phones, check voicemails, assist in store customers as needed
· Check hot tub contracts and delivery paperwork for accuracy and completeness
· Handle customer inquiries/complaints to completion and customer satisfaction
· Maintain the cleanliness of product and the showroom
· Participate in weekly sales meetings
· Attend virtual vendor trainings and workshops
· Spends weekends in the showroom assisting customers and walk-in lead
· Must be willing to respond to customers during off hours
· Strong computer skills
Qualifications and Experience:
· No sales experience necessary, we will train the right candidate
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills
· Confident, friendly, and outgoing personality
· Resilience, persistence, and willingness to cope with rejection
· Excellent organization and time management capabilities
Want to join our dynamic team of professionals? Send us your resume so we can begin to get to know you. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Allen Pools and Spas is open and providing COVID -19 compliant service to our customers as well as adapting our sales processes for the safety of our valued staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
NO phone calls or drop ins please.