Let’s Talk Covers!
Hot Spring Brand Covers are great fitting, energy efficient, high quality, refreshes the look of your backyard, AND they save you in energy and replacement costs!
JON WATKINS WAS A PIONEER, WITH A VISION:
• Not just in hot tubs.
• He innovated the first rigid vinyl cover.
• He perceived the need for a cover to promote energy savings to deliver an energy efficient hot tub.
• His vision drove the industry to a higher standard of energy efficiency.
• All Hot Spring® brand covers are UL Classified for safety, in accordance with the ASTM F1346-91 Standard for Safety Covers. Classification # E-173712
• Meets requirement for ASTM Standard static load bearing for 1.5# and 2.0# density covers.
• Performance requirements include static load, perimeter deflection, fastening, labeling, surface drainage, conformance on literature and notifications.
- Hot Spring Spas are first in the industry to be recognized for overall safety and performance.
- The highly respected NSF International has introduced the NSF P181 certification which – for the first time ever –sets health and safety standards for the whole spa –not just certain parts. All Hot Spring Spa covers are NSF P181 certified.
- The NSF P181 mark lets you truly relax with the confidence that your spa cover is built with your family’s health and safety in mind.